Monday, January 19, 2009


Well school's out today! I love holidays! I'm going to be 17 in two weeks. It's not old enough, i wish i was 18 and done with high school. It's so hard. I have like zero friends! But i live with it.. Ha the other day my friend left me at lunch for her boyfriend.. I was like crap what am i going to do? So i went in the library and read.. Like a nerd! funny huh? i laugh at myself even though it's not very funny! I got a new phone the other day too! It's a blackberry pearl! It's pretty sweet.. but it doesn't send or recieve pictures, i guess i have to pay 30 dollars extra for this blackberry service cuz i guess it uses the internet to get the pics.. it's ridiculous! i'm so mad.. Anyways. Other than thta everything is pretty good here in ogden boring utah!! Oh except i hate snow!! Terribly i was thinking of moving to st george with my aunty kaye!! ha ha well i'm gonnna go for the day, prolly to go find a new job..
oh and p.s i got my hair done :)

1 comment:

MegyKaye said...

friends are overrated! i had a horrible friend in high school. she tried to get other girls too beat me up! stay happy okay? im here if you need to talk you can call me. come see me soon