Tuesday, February 3, 2009

lame-ski life.. :D





new classes suck.. ha ha i have zero friends.. and i miss my photo class now i have stupid pe now! speaking of photo i like people to see my pictures :) so i'll post a couple of my favorites.. i'm not as inspired to take pictures anymore.. snow isn't my favorite to take pictures of.. the only thing that light up my day is the sunset ha ha it just looks so warm :D

so ya life in ogden, freaking utah.. it sucks! i hate snow. and we still have 6 more weeks of this stupid winter! i want the sun!! just to burn my skin, i'm so just craving for a sun burn. and this gloomy winter makes me depressed..








oo a big 17 now i am! nothing special.. i just so badly want to be an adult ! ha ha i liked my birthday it was prolly the best one yet! just because adam made it amazing :)

oh p.s. adam is the boy i like.. he's 21.. so we are just friends but he's the one that brought meh back to the gospel and i just love him :)







<-------my adam and me on my birthday!

2 comments:

MegyKaye said...

the sunset always got me through... just looking at one of the most beautiful things ever.... mmmmm. yes utah sucks. i cant belive minimum wage is still so low there! its 8.55 here :) come see me this summer okay!!!

☮ scrumptious ♥ said...

dude min wage just went up to 7.25? i think sorry i hardly get on this blog thing haha. how are you?! miss you so much. dude summer is over! i'll have to come for spring break or some break there is haha it feels like forever since we talked or seen eachother.. love ya megy.