Friday, August 14, 2009

Well hola!! Like anyone reads my blog haha it's been forever.. Not much has changed in boring ogden, utah. I was dating this boy adam, not sure i mentioned him. He is a loser though.. Totally played me :( and broke my heart.. Yeah still trying to find out who i am without him. It's weird being with someone for so long and then all of a sudden they are gone.. Life sucks sometimes.. Oh it kinda reminds me of my favorite quote. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Okay well that doesn't really tie in, i just really like that quote haha. Well ya, got a new phone. It's SWEEET. A lg xenon.. it's a touch screen and slides up so then it's a keyboard.. AWEsome ha.. aalright peace! em

1 comment:

mm.gma.ar :) said...

It HAS been a long time. Good to hear from you. Glad you're 'surviving', but not surprised. You're awesome. Post about EFY- would love to hear about it. LOVE YOU. a.r. :)